Thursday 22 June 2017

Checkout Throwback photo of Lagos Big Boy, HushPuppi

SHARE
Surulere picture of Lagos socialite, Hushpuppi has surfaced online. if you can call this a surulere pics though.
Posing with a Range Rover, and decked in a black shirt and cream colored trouser, the throwback photo still bears his signature charisma.
Here’s a recent photo of him below.
Recall that a fan penned an open letter to him advising him on a number of things. In it, he wrote;

I’m an admirer. Of your pictures. I don’t envy you. I think I would love to meet you in person – and disappear. Maybe, that’s why I admire your tenacity to ‘pepper’ the haters and ‘humble’ them, but since they ‘humbled’ the kidnapper Evans, I have been thinking about you. I didn’t say you are a kidnapper. Far from that. I am just worried about you.

Read Full Letter Here....


SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: